As a Member, there are some specific things we require of you.
- provide us with accurate and current information about yourself when you register to become a Member – including correct name, e-mail address and other requested details;
- keep your details updated by contacting our customer services team – see How can I contact you?
- provide us promptly with any information and help we may reasonably ask for if we (or anyone else) have any queries on your Account or its transactional activities. We may pass any information you provide to third parties if they have a legitimate reason for asking for it;
- keep your password and other identifying information secure. If we ask you to for security reasons, you must change password or other information which facilitates access to your Account;
- comply with our Online Behaviour Rules.
We will never ask you for your password via e-mail, telephone, or any other means other than via the Website.
You must not:
- use your Account to make purchases, on behalf of, or for the benefit of, any other person(s);
- enter into, or attempt to enter into, any transaction to gain Points:
- by providing someone else's personal information, or a payment method which you are not entitled to use;
- by deceptively or unfairly exploiting errors or mistakes – see paragraph 15; or
- in breach of these terms or in breach of any terms applied by any of our Partners when you transact with them.